Thursday, March 01, 2012

A Farewell to Noms

So the Taco del Mar here in Redmond, WA is closing on the 7th of March.
Which makes me beyond sad.

Here's a farewell drawing I did for them.


I'm going to miss their amazing burritos.
But! I'm glad to say that there are still several other locations owned by the same people... they're just all kinda far south. Like, Federal Way south... ew.

The Taco del Mar in Woodinville is okay, but it's just not the same.
The Redmond TdM was *our place*... Like, Matt joked about proposing to me where, when we had our real engagement rings. We'd have to get them in 6 days, to make that happen, now. Heavy sigh.

Oh, and now Phoebe and I have each had food poisoning from a Chipotle.
She got poisoned like a year ago from the one in Redmond, and I got poisoned by the one in Woodinville, last week. That was *fabulous*. and by fabulous, I mean I was so dehydrated that I couldn't even pee for over 12 hours. =_= Amanda's guacamole was very, very good... like, worth the horrible cold sores and hives. but not worth THAT much "quality time" with my washroom... I am hesitant to roll the Chipotle dice again. =_=

Anyway.

Lots of love to everybuggy~! <3

No comments: