Monday, March 19, 2012

New look!

Hey kiddies!
and possibly fans. o.O

My dear man, Matt, decided to add that "buy a drawing" button I've been meaning to add to this blog for several years, now.

When he added the handy, dandy drop-down menu and "throw money at Elf" button; it scrapped my old layout. Sad panda. But! That meant I had to look at new themes, and discovered this amazing orange curly pseudo-monstrosity. I am SO in love.

Speaking of love; I miss Our Taco Del Mar. A lot.
If you guys followed the url I wrote on the last napkins I left you, and found this site; I miss you guys!
...and I miss your burritos. T-T
Matt decided not to cook, tonight, so we went to Taco Time...
the cheese was yummy, but just not the same. :c
Like... the music was good... we missed the cheesey surfer music.
anyway.
I did leave a couple drawings, but my heart just wasn't in it... until I saw a guy that TOTALLY looked like Richard Simmons. Then I had something to giggle about. I'll post those, soon.

and speaking of frustrations; we're playing Splosion Man. <3
So many deaths.
and still I love Twisted Pixel. <3 <3 <3

anywho.

Buy drawings from meeee~!
so I can visit family in Seattle... and buy a burrito at the TDM on Roosevelt. :b
...and pay rent. >_>

No comments: